Toontown Creative Centre

A place for fan writers and artists of Disney's Toontown Online to get together.
HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fan/fiction Guidelines

Go down 
The Master

PostSubject: Fan/fiction Guidelines   Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 am

Please read these rules before posting a fanfiction or original writing.

Spelling and grammar
In plain English please. This is a Forum, not your phone. You are posting, not texting. If no one can get there heads around what has been written, it goes.

Double posting
No consecutive posting within a 24 hour time limit unless it's a follow up with a completed chapter.

Ratings Taken from

- B: Content suitable for preschool level and younger children.
- K: Content suitable for most ages. Intended for general audience 5 years and older. Content should be free of any coarse language, violence, and adult themes.
- K+: Some content may not be suitable for young children. Suitable for more mature childen, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.
- T: Contains content not suitable for children. Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.
- M: Contains content suitable for mature teens and older. Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.
- MA: Contains explicit content for mature adults only.

We do not accept any of the following:
- Profanity.
- Fiction rated higher than T.
- Fiction that misuses or glorifies sensitive or controversial topics, eg rape and all forms of discrimination.
- Real people, living or dead, as characters.
- Hate fiction.
(More may be added when/if I think of it.)

To save yourself the task of having to rewrite something on the offchance it gets rejected and thus deleted, save yourself a copy in a word processing program such as Word or Open/Neo Office.

Happy typing. Very Happy

"I was drinking my milk!"
"I was drinking my tea!"
"He is awake! Rejoice!!"
"I take my sugar brown! And my bread!"
"I have two speeds; in my own time, or can't be bothered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fan/fiction Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Creative Centre :: General :: Rules and Information-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum