Please read these rules before posting a fanfiction or original writing.Spelling and grammar
In plain English please. This is a Forum, not your phone. You are posting, not texting. If no one can get there heads around what has been written, it goes.Double posting
No consecutive posting within a 24 hour time limit unless it's a follow up with a completed chapter.Ratings
Taken from www.fictionratings.com
- B: Content suitable for preschool level and younger children.
- K: Content suitable for most ages. Intended for general audience 5 years and older. Content should be free of any coarse language, violence, and adult themes.
- K+: Some content may not be suitable for young children. Suitable for more mature childen, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.
- T: Contains content not suitable for children. Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.
- M: Contains content suitable for mature teens and older. Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.
- MA: Contains explicit content for mature adults only.
We do not accept any of the following:
- Fiction rated higher than T.
- Fiction that misuses or glorifies sensitive or controversial topics, eg rape and all forms of discrimination.
- Real people, living or dead, as characters.
- Hate fiction.
(More may be added when/if I think of it.)
To save yourself the task of having to rewrite something on the offchance it gets rejected and thus deleted, save yourself a copy in a word processing program such as Word or Open/Neo Office.