Toontown Creative Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Creative Centre

A place for fan writers and artists of Disney's Toontown Online to get together.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey It's Me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salty
Getting into it
Getting into it

Hey It's Me! Empty
PostSubject: Hey It's Me!   Hey It's Me! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi! I originally registered at the other site but when I saw that it was closing I got an account here! There I am also Salty. Salty is the name of my main toon & she is often used in my fanfics. She is not usually the main character even though she is my main toon. I have a few where she is the main character but I have not put those up at all. I am planning on moving my fanfics from the other site to here before the other is closed. I have one story about hacking & the second one is still in the making. The second is at chapter 17. I'm hoping to finish it soon because I like the third a lot. I should say a few things about me shouldn't I? Well I have been playing Toontown for 8 years. My main toon Salty is only 7 though. She was born in Feb 2004. Her mama the first Salty was made in Jan 2003. Yeah long story there. A few of my friends know it but it takes a lot of explaining & really I don't have that kind of time. I wanna get the first story in the Speckles series moved here as fast as I possibly can. Before I finish this up there was one more thing I wanted to say about Salty. She's soundless & yes that is very hard but she's my first so I'm use to soundless. After maxing sound on Midnight going back onto Salty was pretty hard but yeah I get back into it very quickly. Almost like skating. When you have not skated for a long time then you get back out on the rink for a few seconds you hang onto the wall but after you take a couple steps it gets easy. Anybody out there trying to train a soundless just ask me if you want help. If I can get some free time I would be more than happy to help out a fellow soundless. The hardest thing about it is toons are major jerks to you. It's always better when there's another without sound helping you out because they know what it's like.
Back to top Go down

Hey It's Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Creative Centre :: General :: Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com