Toontown Creative Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Creative Centre

A place for fan writers and artists of Disney's Toontown Online to get together.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro
A fresh face
A fresh face
Astro

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Some of you already know me as Lammy (from TTC, which I don't visit anymore), and/or NeokiToroko (from DeviantArt). So...hi again. Razz

For everyone who doesn't know me, I'm a [non-professional] writer and artist, and don't like physical activity, though I do go biking on Saturdays. My current RL goal is to go to an art college after summer.

Really, there's not much else important aside from that, I'm just another average joe. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
Admin
The Master

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Ahah! I thought it was you. XD Good to see you here. If you have any questions, or need help figuring this site out, give me a yell.
Back to top Go down
http://roxymcsocks.deviantart.com
Astro
A fresh face
A fresh face
Astro

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm

I just have one question:

What are the fanfiction rules? I'm sure you're not as crazy as TTC about this, but I'd just like to know.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
Admin
The Master

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Oh no. I'm not nearly as strict as TTC. I'm intending this site to be more or less PG-13. But I'll throw together the fanfiction rules when I have time.
Back to top Go down
http://roxymcsocks.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Creative Centre :: General :: Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com