Toontown Creative Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Creative Centre

A place for fan writers and artists of Disney's Toontown Online to get together.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro
A fresh face
A fresh face
Astro

Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Empty
PostSubject: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't play this game anymore, but I sure have memories of it...

There was this one time when I was doing a task in Toontown Central, and apparently there was this guy going around randomly 'stinking' people for the heck of it. Obviously you should just ignore people like that, but one of his victims thought otherwise and stank him back. The stinker didn't care and just went on his way, but the other guy continued yelling "You stink!" at him and began following him around.

It was pretty funny watching the guy just going about his business while the other guy kept on his tail and yelled "You stink!" over and over and over, but I just about died when, AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTES LATER, I came out of a building in The Brrrgh, started on my way down the street...and guess who shows up with his little buddy jumping along behind him still stinking the day away.

I guess some people really DO have no life. Neutral

So, anyone else have experiences they wanna share?
Back to top Go down
FlappyDuck
Art Critic
FlappyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:18 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That sounds like something I would do LOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.robotduck.deviantart.com
Astro
A fresh face
A fresh face
Astro

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:36 pm

So would I...if I was reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally 1000x really bored. lol!
Back to top Go down
FlappyDuck
Art Critic
FlappyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:41 pm

This reminds me of something else that happened... me and little bro were in Toontown Central and I started randomly stinking Mickey and some guy started saying "Hey!" "Don't Be Mean!" and I kept doing it anyway...

Then I looked at my bro's screen and saw that Mickey was all the way on the other side of the playground lol! To this day I still randomly do crap like that haha.
Back to top Go down
Astro
A fresh face
A fresh face
Astro

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:00 am

I don't think Mickey would care... XD
Back to top Go down
FlappyDuck
Art Critic
FlappyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:40 pm

O ho ho! Razz but that toon did! Razz they thought I was stinking them!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperSaltyBagelhopper
A fresh face
A fresh face
SuperSaltyBagelhopper

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm gonna go with "weird"...

A LONG time ago, I was strolling through the DDL playground. I look up and see an orange cat with 300 laff swimming in the air. Shocked Not even kidding...
Back to top Go down
FlappyDuck
Art Critic
FlappyDuck

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:56 pm

SuperSaltyBagelhopper wrote:
I'm gonna go with "weird"...

A LONG time ago, I was strolling through the DDL playground. I look up and see an orange cat with 300 laff swimming in the air. Shocked Not even kidding...

WAT!!!

That's a lie... I know about Wascally Wabbit and her "Every single maxed out gag" lol, but a cat with 300????!??!?! Daaannnnnggg!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online   Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying/Funny/Weird Things In Toontown Online
Page 1 of 1