Toontown Creative Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Creative Centre

A place for fan writers and artists of Disney's Toontown Online to get together.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toontown Skype Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salty
Getting into it
Getting into it

Toontown Skype Drama Empty
PostSubject: Toontown Skype Drama   Toontown Skype Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Alright to start off I have no idea what this would go under. It is not directly a Toontown fanfic. It's not really much of a fanfic at all seeing it is just more of a story coming out of my head although I do use Toontown & Skype.

This is a story many people who play Toontown can relate to, it is not the characters in charge but the actual people behind them & how they deal with each other & everything. I'm going to start off how they met then skip over to present time when it seems their little family is almost completely apart. The main character keeps a journal of the happenings on Skype & so a lot of what is in the story is writings in the journal. I have never used another font on here before so if I mess up a little please just deal with it.

Chapter 1: How it all got started

June 7th, 2006

Wondering the TTC playground in Toontown my little duck, Darlin Lil Ducky was bored. When I say bored I mean downright dead BOOOORED!!!!!! It felt like a regular day but little did I know this day was going to change everything!

A whisper came in from another duck named Lady Sally Sparkleswirl, "I like your name."

I answered back. "Thanks." I knew this was the start of a new & great friendship.

I took her to my house where we then SFed. She was a delight to talk to & we both have been playing Toontown for quite a few years. We exchanged youtube channel information & also our AIM usernames.

I'm sorry journal for writing in you so late, well actually early in the morning because Lady Sally & I were up all night typing to each other on AIM.

Amy closed her journal. Reading the page of when her & Sally first met hurt. It hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down

Toontown Skype Drama
Page 1 of 1